Freeze Drying Workshop
Please select studio pickup & any random date and time on the checkout page.
Ever wondered what exactly freeze drying is, how a freeze drying machine works or perhaps even wondering if getting your own freeze dryer is worth it? Fret not! Come on down for an exclusive two-hour session at our studio and prepare your own freeze-dried treats for your pups!
Date & Time: 10am-12.30pm, 22 Sept 2019
Number of slots: Maximum 5 participants per session, 3 to start
Duration: 2-2.5 hours
The session should take approximately two hours, but please buffer in another 30 minutes just in case there are delays, thank you!
Expect to bring home:
- 1x Complimentary Small Cheddar & Apple with 1 dog’s name (worth $7.50)
- Information sheets about Freeze Drying, Properties & Benefits of various herbs and proteins
- Approximately 200-400g of your own treats! Do note that the freeze drying process can take up to two days, we will inform you once the treats can be picked up! Alternatively, we can arrange for a courier to deliver your treats (+$10).
We will provide:
- 1 x Freeze Drying Tray [Load up to 1.2kg (pre-drying weight) of treats per tray]
- Herbs: Rosemary, Oregano, Turmeric, Coriander, Parsley, Cinnamon, Dill
- Oven, Microwave, Grill Pan
- Selection of produce^:
- Poultry: Chicken Feet, Duck Feet, Duck Breast
- Beef: Beef Heart, Beef Lung
- Pork: Pork Shoulder, Pork Liver
- Lamb: Lamb Shoulder Chop
- Seafood: Mussel, Salmon, Sardines
- Vegetables/Fruits: Seasonal Fruits & Vegetables
^ Subject to change, depending on participants' allergens, etc. Feel free to let us know the type of protein you'd like to have, and we'll see what we can do!
- Your own tupperware and various containers if you'd like us to pack the items separately
- As much as we love our pups, please do not bring them to the session for hygiene purposes as we will be handling raw and cooked meats. They are free to pop by at the end of the session to check out the goodies in store though! :)
- Please DO NOT bring your own raw ingredients, produce or seasoning. If you require specific equipment or have some ideas on what you'd like to place in the freeze dryer, feel free to reach out to us via email or whatsapp, or simply leave a note in the special instructions box at the checkout page and we will get back to you as soon as we can.